Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sad...very sad :(

So these past weeks have been a horror for me and I'm sure it's been a horror to you my fellow Milan fans as we saw not only Ibrahimovich sold but also Thiago Silva. Let's not forget we lost Pirlo not long ago to Juventus and at the end of the season most of our players like Gattuso left so we are left with an empty looking Milan squad.

There's been some backlash from all of this with some fans turning away from the team but even though I am very sad about the recent happenings, I am a die-hard Milan fan who will stick to the bitter end of this bleak period. Of course I am hoping that we will make some relevant transfers that will boost the team during this transfer period but even if we don't I guess I'm stuck with Milan and Milan is stuck with me.

I do hope I will see you guys next season, don't give up yet...please.

No comments:

Post a Comment